SALES TAX EXEMPTIONS
* Farmers, Ranchers and Timber Producers are required to have a current
Texas Agricultural and Timber
* Registration Number (Ag/Timber Number) to claim exemptions on qualifying
items determined by the Texas Comptroller’s office.
* (Qualifying and Non-Qualifying items are listed on
ALL BUYERS claiming exemptions must present an Ag/Timber Registration
Number in the Buyer’s name, at time of purchase.
* OUT OF STATE BUYERS, if purchasing in Texas, are also required to have
a current Texas Agricultural and Timber Registration Number (Ag/Timber
Number) to claim an exemptions on qualifying items.
* To apply for a Texas Agricultural and Timber Registration number go to the
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. All items will be offered “as is” without warranty or guarantee, expressed or
implied, with all faults and defects.
2. Everything must be settled for date of auction with cash or check with bank
letter. No Drafts.
3. The buyer assumes all responsibility of every item when the item is sold to
him or her.
4. Bob Mitchell Auctioneers, Inc. is not responsible for any liability resulting
from accidents, fire or theft.
5. If there is an item in which more than one buyer claims the last bid, the
auctioneer has the right to open the bidding up between those buyers only.
6. Most items in this auction will be sold “without reserve”, however the owners
have the right to bid last or no sell their items.
7. This auction is held under Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
8. Tax will be charged unless current Texas Agriculture or Timber Registration
Card is presented.
9. All announcements made at the auction supersede all printed material.