Saturday, August 5, 2017 - 10:00 AM
Diehl Estate and Others
Highway 34 and FM 148 in Scurry, Texas, Take FM 148 South for
Lively Community and CR 4060. Turn Left on CR 4060 for 1 mile
to Auction Site.
From Kemp, Texas at State Highway 274 and FM 148, Take FM 148 for 5 miles to
Lively Community and CR 4060. Turn Right on CR 4060 for 1 mile to Auction Site.
NOTE: Due to the passing of Mr.
Richard Diehl, the family has
Mitchell Auctioneers, Inc., of Terrell, TX to offer
for sale his Tractors,
Implements, Trailers, Shop Equipment, Guns and other items at Public
THIS IS A PARTIAL LISTING ONLY
TRACTORS and LOADERS
Mahindra M-Power 85P Cab and Air, MFWD Tractor with dual
remotes, 3pt hitch, P.T.O.,
forward/reverse hydraulic shuttle
transmission, 18.4-30 rear tires, 12.4-24 front tires with
Attach Loader with quick attach bucket and fork.
Showing 162 hours, S/N KNGCY1498-HE (Powertrain
Warranty until 7-21-20)
Case IH C-70 MFWD, Roll Bar Canopy Tractor, with one hydraulic
remote, 3pt, P.T.O., 16.9-34 rear tires, 11.2-24
front tires, with Case IH L505 Loader
Case IH 5130 Cab and Air Tractor with dual hydraulic remotes,
P.T.O., 18.4-38 rear tires, 11.00-16 front tires
with Great Bend 660 Loader
IHC 1486 Cab and Air Tractor with 2 hydraulic remotes, 3pt,
P.T.O., 460/85-R38 (18.4-38) rear tires,
10.00-16 front tires
1 - Massey Ferguson 180 Diesel Utility Tractor, 3pt, P.T.O., wide front end, New 18.4-30 rear tires
HAY BALER and EQUIPMENT
1 - John Deere 468 Mega Wide Plus with 21.5L-16.1 hi-flotation tires, net wrap attachment
1 - John Deere 670 Hay Rake
1 - Kodiak 10ft Heavy Duty 3pt Shredder, Like New
1 - Jacobsen 548 3pt, P.T.O. driven Power-Till Seeder
1 - Land Pride DH 2596, 3pt, 8ft Disk, Like New
1 - Grassworks Pull-Type Weed Wiper, Like New
1 - Wylie 1000 Gallon, Tandem Axle Spray with hydraulic pump driven 40ft hydraulic folding boom
1 - 3pt, 60 Gallon Sprayer with P.T.O. pump and small booms
1 - Tarter 3pt Bulk Spreader
1 - 3pt, Posthole Digger with 9”-12” augers
1 - Schaben Pull-Type 300 Gallon Sprayer with P.T.O. pump, dual broadcast nozzles, hand gun, Like New
1 - 3pt, 8 shanks with coulters Pasture Renovator
1 - Armstrong 3pt, 6ft Box Blade with scarifiers
1 - John Deere B Grain Drill
1 - Brillion Pull-Type 10’ Packer
1 - W.W. Gooseneck 16’x6’ Livestock Trailer, tandem axle center gate, escape door, bow top with canvas cover, Nice
2016 Texline Gooseneck, 25ft, tandem axle, dover tail, folding
dual jacks, chain box, Nice, pulled very few
1 - Chief Bumper-Pull 16’x5’ tandem axle Livestock Trailer
1 - Bumper-Pull 9’x5’ single axle Trailer
1 - All Metal, Like New, Squeeze Chute
1 - Child’s Saddle
GUNS, FISHING SUPPLIES, BOW and ARROWS, ATV
1 - Kahn Arthemis 20ga over/under – New
1 - Traditions Fausti 12ga over/under – New
1 - Mossberg 500, 12ga
1 - Mossberg 20ga – New
1 - Marlin 60K .22
1 - Remington 770 – New
1 - Remington 7600, .308 – New
1 - Remington 700, 22-250 – New
1 - Savage A17 - New
1 - Savage 111, .270 – New
1 - Savage Axis, .223 – New
1 - Savage 300
1 - Colt .357 mag
1 - Dan Wesson .357 mag
1 - Kimber 1911, .45 – New
1 - Ruger Blackhawk .357 mag – New
1 - Sig Sauer 1911, .45 mag – New
1 - Taurus .44 mag
1 - Taurus PT1911, .45 mag – New
1 - Bushnell 3x40 scope – New
1 - BSA Sweet 173, 12x40 scope – New
1 - Simons 3, 9x40 scope – New
1 - Millett 6, 18x40 scope – New
1 - Nikon 3, 9x40 scope – New
1 - Nikon Pro-Staff 3, 9x50 scope – New
1 - NcStar 4, 16x50 scope – New
1 - Bushell Sports View scope
1 - Tasco Pronghorn 4x32 scope
Approximately 4 bows, lots of arrows, fishing poles, lures & portable deer stand
Cat 700 4 Wheeler
** If you are a convicted felon you will not be able to bid on any gun.
** You must be a U.S. Citizen to purchase a gun.
1 - 34’x 25’ Portable Barn with (2) 9’ roll-up doors on ends and 14’ center open
1 - 17’x20’ Carport
1 - 12’x16’ Building
1 - 14’x18’ Building
(sizes thought to be correct, but not guaranteed)
MISCELLANEOUS SHOP EQUIPMENT
Welder/Generator Like New, Ingersoll-Rand portable air
compressor, Champion 1434 Welder, welding
3” Water Pump 14,000gpm, wrenches, jacks, electric and air
Milwaukee saw, Ryobi
router, Delta radial saw, vice, drill press, Lincoln 225 Welder, D.R. 7.25hp Pull-Type Fence Mower and lots more.
Size 4 Poster Bed, Queen Size Brass Bed Frame, Secretary
Vanity Dresser, Desk Chair, Computer
Bookcase, Curio Cabinet,
Recliner with Lift, Kincaid China Hutch, dark wood Dining
Sleep Number Twin Bed, 2 Deep Freezers (chest style)
Pictures of auction items
SALES TAX EXEMPTIONS
* Farmers, Ranchers and Timber Producers are required to have a current Texas Agricultural and Timber
* Registration Number (Ag/Timber Number) to claim exemptions on qualifying items determined by the Texas Comptroller’s office.
* (Qualifying and Non-Qualifying items are listed on https://www.comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/ag-timber/)
ALL BUYERS claiming exemptions must present an Ag/Timber Registration Number in the Buyer’s name, at time of purchase.
OUT OF STATE BUYERS, if purchasing in Texas, are also required
have a current Texas Agricultural and Timber Registration
to claim an exemptions on qualifying items.
* To apply for a Texas Agricultural and Timber Registration number go to the following website:
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. All items will be offered “as is” without warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, with all faults and defects.
2. Everything must be settled for date of auction with cash or check with bank letter. No Drafts.
3. The buyer assumes all responsibility of every item when the item is sold to him or her.
4. Bob Mitchell Auctioneers, Inc. is not responsible for any liability resulting from accidents, fire or theft.
5. If there is an item in which more than one buyer claims the last bid, the auctioneer has the right to open the bidding up between those buyers only.
6. Most items in this auction will be sold “without reserve”, however the owners have the right to bid last or no sell their items.
7. This auction is held under Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
8. Tax will be charged unless current Texas Agriculture or Timber Registration Card is presented.
9. All announcements made at the auction supersede all printed material.
AUCTION CONDUCTED BY:
Bob Mitchell Auctioneers, Inc.
P.O. Box 897, Terrell, TX 75160 - Office: 972-563-1651
Kyle Mitchell – License #8472 - Cell: 214-908-0894
Bob Mitchell – License #6786 - Cell: 469-853-2737