Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 10:00 AM
R.F. Furr Estate
Fall Creek Pecan
6520 Fall Creek
Granbury, Texas 76049
Directions: From Highway 377 and Highway 167 South (Fall Creek
Highway), Take Highway 67
South for approximately 5 miles to Cherree to Auction Site.
AUCTIONEER NOTE: Due to the passing
of Mr. R.F. Furr, the family has commissioned Bob
Mitchell Auctioneers, Inc. of Terrell, Texas to offer for sale
Auction, Mr. R.F. Furr’s Estate and Fall Creek Pecan Orchard
barn kept and dry…VERY CLEAN equipment).
1 - Savage 5528 Pull-Type 550 Gallon, P.T.O. driven Orchard Blast Sprayer
1 - Savage 6200, 3pt Tree Shaker
1 - Nut Hustler Pull-Type Pecan Cleaner with electric motor
1 - Meyer Automatic Edible Nut Cracker with stand (very nice)
1 - Dayton/Hobert Model 370 Electric Scales
1 - Detecto Platform Scales
Case IH JX80 MFWD Cab and Air Tractor with dual hydraulic
remotes, 3pt, P.T.O., 16.9-R30 rear tires, 11.2-R24
front tires with Case IH L730 Quick Attach Loader, only showing 2,290 hours
Kubota M4500 Tractor with roll bar canopy top, dual hydraulic
remotes, 3pt, P.T.O., 14.9-28 rear tires, 6.00-16.5
front tires, only showing 2,252 hours
1 - Continental Belton L-CET Pull-Type, P.T.O. pump driven, 125 Gallon
1 - Bush Hog 268, 3pt, 8ft Shredder
1 - Lely 902, 3pt Bulk Spreader, P.T.O. driven with side or rear discharge
1 - Danuser #8, 3pt Post Hole Digger with 12” auger and stand
1 - Yanmar 40, 3pt P.T.O. driven Tiller
1 - Gill, 3pt heavy duty Dirt Slip
1 - Grasshopper 723 with 52” front folding deck
1 - MTD walk-behind 20” Tiller
1 - Craftsman 22” wheeled Trimmer
1 - Troy-Built 650 Chipper, Shredder, Vacuum
1 - Snapper Riding Mower with 12.5hp motor,
Weed-eaters, Tree Pole Saws
1 - Polaris Ranger 700 Twin, 4wd Crew with hard top, windshield, AM/FM Stereo
1 - Schwinn Point Beach Bike
MISCELLANEOUS SHOP EQUIPMENT
Band Saw, Craftsman 8” Drill Press, Craftsman 10” Radial Saw,
Tool chest with tools, work benches
vices, shop fans, floor jacks, ladders, Craftsman 4hp, 25
gallon Air Compressor, electric and air tools, hand tools,
grease guns, paint guns, Craftsman 10” Table Saw and more.
Pictures of auction items
SALES TAX EXEMPTIONS
* Farmers, Ranchers and Timber Producers are required to have a current Texas Agricultural and Timber
* Registration Number (Ag/Timber Number) to claim exemptions on qualifying items determined by the Texas Comptroller’s office.
* (Qualifying and Non-Qualifying items are listed on https://www.comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/ag-timber/)
ALL BUYERS claiming exemptions must present an Ag/Timber Registration Number in the Buyer’s name, at time of purchase.
* OUT OF STATE BUYERS, if
purchasing in Texas, are also required to have a current Texas
Agricultural and Timber Registration Number (Ag/Timber Number)
to claim an exemptions on qualifying items.
* To apply for a Texas Agricultural and Timber Registration number go to the following website:
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. All items will be offered “as is” without warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, with all faults and defects.
2. Everything must be settled for date of auction with cash or check with bank letter. No Drafts.
3. The buyer assumes all responsibility of every item when the item is sold to him or her.
4. Bob Mitchell Auctioneers, Inc. is not responsible for any liability resulting from accidents, fire or theft.
5. If there is an item in which more than one buyer claims the last bid, the auctioneer has the right to open the bidding up between those buyers only.
6. Most items in this auction will be sold “without reserve”, however the owners have the right to bid last or no sell their items.
7. This auction is held under Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
8. Tax will be charged unless current Texas Agriculture or Timber Registration Card is presented.
9. All announcements made at the auction supersede all printed material.
AUCTION CONDUCTED BY:
Bob Mitchell Auctioneers, Inc.
P.O. Box 897, Terrell, TX 75160 - Office: 972-563-1651
Kyle Mitchell – License #8472 - Cell: 214-908-0894
Bob Mitchell – License #6786 - Cell: 469-853-2737