Brochure in PDF format, page 1 (click
Auction Brochure in PDF format, page 2 (click
Brochure in PDF format, page 3 (click
SALES TAX EXEMPTIONS
* Farmers, Ranchers and Timber Producers are required
to have a current Texas Agricultural and Timber
* Registration Number (Ag/Timber Number) to claim
exemptions on qualifying items determined by the
Texas Comptroller’s office.
* (Qualifying and Non-Qualifying items are listed on https://www.comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/ag-timber/)
ALL BUYERS claiming exemptions must
present an Ag/Timber Registration Number in the
at time of purchase.
* OUT OF STATE BUYERS, if purchasing in Texas, are
also required to have a current Texas Agricultural and
Timber Registration Number (Ag/Timber
Number) to claim an exemptions on qualifying items.
* To apply for a Texas Agricultural and Timber
Registration number go to the following website -
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. All items will be offered “as is” without warranty
or guarantee, expressed or implied, with all faults
2. Everything must be settled for date of auction with
cash or check with bank letter. No Drafts.
3. The buyer assumes all responsibility of every item
when the item is sold to him or her.
4. Bob Mitchell Auctioneers, Inc. is not responsible
for any liability resulting from accidents, fire or
5. If there is an item in which more than one buyer
claims the last bid, the auctioneer has the right to
open the bidding up
between those buyers only.
6. Most items in this auction will be sold “without
reserve”, however the owners have the right to bid
last or no sell their items.
7. This auction is held under Texas Department of
Licensing and Regulation.
8. Tax will be charged unless current Texas
Agriculture or Timber Registration Card is presented.
9. All announcements made at the auction supersede all
AUCTION CONDUCTED BY:
Bob Mitchell Auctioneers, Inc.
P.O. Box 897, Terrell, TX 75160 -
Kyle Mitchell – License #8472 - Cell:
Bob Mitchell – License #6786 - Cell: